Houston trial lawyers providing justice for victims of personal injuries from motorcycle accidents for the past thirty years.
Never a Fee unless we win your motorcycle accident case
The Houston law firm of Owsley & Associates is one of the most widely known and respected names in Texas motorcycle accident personal injury law today and for the past 30 years. The firms principal lawyer Steven Owsley is a native Houstonian. His father, grandfather, and great-grandfather were all Texas trial lawyers.
Our Foundation: Integrity, Experience & Personal Attention
If you or someone you love has been involved in an motorcycle accident or a truck accident and suffered personal injury we are here to help you get the justice and compensation you legally deserve. We make sure you receive the financial compensation you deserve when you have sustained personal injury or property damages arising from a rear end collision, or in any type of Texas motorcycle accident.
Steps you should take if you have been involved in a Houston, Texas motorcycle accident to protect your legal rights.
• If the police were not at the scene contact them immediately and ask that a police report be filed once officers do arrive at the scene.
• If you are not seriously injured, at the scene accident, collect important information, such as name, phone numbers, emails and insurance information from both the other driver and any witnesses to the car crash.
• Use your smart phone to take photos of the damage to all motor vehicles involved, as well as the scene of the accident.
• If medical attention is needed for any injured passengers, or you the motorcycle driver, record the names any doctors or other medical professionals that provide treatment. Keeping track of this information will help you itemize your medical expenses and treatment for your insurer, your attorney, and the court.
• If representatives from other insurance companies should call you, be polite, but ask them to call your attorney. Information given to the insurance companies may be unfavorable to your case.
If we enter into a written contractual lawyer-client relationship, we will conduct all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, and find all potential sources for compensation for your losses.
Owsley & Associates have been Houston, Texas motorcycle accident injury lawyers for over 30 years.
Immediately after being injured in a Houston motorcycle accident, you are thrown into an adversarial legal system that is complex and confusing. While you are still receiving initial treatment for your injuries in a hospital emergency room, the parties at fault have already notified their insurance company of the accident. Remember: Insurance companies are big business. They do not have your best interests in mind. The insurance adjuster's sole objective is to settle your claim for as little as possible. We are here to help.
Please contact us today about your Houston motorcycle accident and Steven or Shawn will personally review the information you provide and will contact you to discuss your legal options